Information for Faculty

Information for Faculty

Academic Tools

Policies and Procedures

Comprehensive Exam Policies and Procedures

Dissertation Policies and Procedures

-Return to Top-

Graduate Faculty Appointment

Anyone wishing to be a Research Mentor a student in a CTS degree program must be of Graduate Faculty Status. You can apply for Graduate Faculty Appointment through the Graduate College; the application form is below.

You will need a CV, a letter of support by the CTS Chair/Program Director, Benjamin Littenberg, and signatures from the Dean and the Chair/Program Director.  Submit to the Graduate College 330 Waterman Building.

-Return to Top-

Create and Add a New Course

To add a new a course to the UVM College Catalogue and registration (or remove a course), a course action form must be completed and submitted to the Office of Provost 349 Waterman Building.  Note: If you wish to change the schedule or cancel a course for a term but not remove it completely, you can contact the CTS Student Support Specialist for assistance.

-Return to Top-

Program Contact Information

Alan Rubin, M.D.

(T): 802-656-8228