- Academic Calendar
Blogspot: A place for CTS Graduate Students, Faculty, and Faculty Scholars to stay in touch, share ideas, create community, and do science. All students are welcome to sign up for access and have automatic email notifications of when the blog is updated.
- Continuous Registration
- Courses Approved for Graduate Credit: 2012-2013 Course Catalogue
- Graduate College Tuition Rates
- January, May, and October Commencements
- Submit Intent to Graduate Form to the Graduate College August 1 for October, November 1 for January, and February 1 for May completions (form located under the Forms, Policies, & Procedures tab)
MyUVM: Register for classes, view your transcript, view your semester schedule, manage your tuition, manage your personal information, and access additional information with you UVM NetID and password
Prezi: a cloud-based presentation software with a zoomable user interface (link to a demonstration)
- Software Available to UVM Students and Employees
- Statistical Software Support and Consulting Services from Bailey/Howe Library
Student Status (Full Time vs Part Time):
- 9 credit hours defines a Full Time Graduate Student
- 5 credit hours defines a Half (part) Time Graduate Student
Schedule a Meeting with your Academic Advisor Each Semester
- Present once a semester at the CTS Friday Noon Seminar Series (applies to MS & PhD students): Contact the CTS Program Specialist to schedule a date
- Submit a Progress Report at the end of each semester to the CTS Program Specialist
- Complete Comprehensive Exam at least 6 months prior to Defense & Submit Comprehensive Exam Completion Form to the Graduate College
- Submit Defense Committee Membership Form to the Graduate College at the beginning of the semester you are defending
- Submit Defense Notice to the Graduate College 1 month prior to defense
Please refer to the Forms Tab to view and print forms
Contact the CTS Program Specialist for information.
Alan Rubin, M.D.