** This Program is Currently Not Active (Pending Extramural Funding) **
The UVM/FAHC Clinical Translational Research Unit combines the staff and expertise of the Clinical Research Center (CRC) at UVM and the Office of Clinical Trials Research (OCTR) at FAHC into a single interlinked and interoperative staff provding a wide range of services. The goals of this Unit include:
- Improving physical access to clinical translational research services for volunteers and investigators.
- Increasing the quality, efficiency, and capacity of the new UVM/FAHC clinical and translational research unit.
- Improving access to information about clinical and translational research.
- Nursing Services
- Staffing Efficiencies
- Physician's Assistant Services
- Human Physiology Services
- Bionutrition Services
- Minority and Special Populations Recruitment
- Investigational Pharmacy Services